Haberler Fiyat Karşılaştırmaları İkinci El Cep Telefonları Tarifeler Ceptown TV 3G Apple IPhone Apple IPad Test Sürüşü Downloads CepTown Forum CepTown Blog
Alt 05-20-2011, 08:54
lucus5 lucus5 isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır
Yeni Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Apr 2011
Mesajlar: 8
Standart The Simpsons Review: A Laugh A minute

ahhhahahahaha ... This was the biggest show while.This comic book show should have been before ... homer to beat himself here movie.Bart, Lisa, Maggie, marginal, all reproduced in this film max .. not until the second wauit Simpsons show comes out. The Simpsons DVD

The family was conceived by Groening shortly before a pitch for a series of animated shorts with the producer James L. Brooks. Groening created a dysfunctional family and named the characters after members of his own family The Closer DVD , substituting Bart for his own name.

Great fun. You and your family have a lot of laughs watching this show again and again. It is a show for the whole family love, children, parents, grandparents, and even pets. I stongly encourage anyone to buy this show. Dexter DVD

I bought it just came out on DVD and myself and my children loved it. He had the same idea of ​​Fox shows, but for longer. E 'was funny at some point. I was expecting more like what I saw Entourage DVD . But all in all Simpsons are trapped in the dome, then fleeing from them was fairly predictable. I would recommend that once a security check, if you're a Simpsons fan. Finale was quite good. When Homer has followed in a hero for once Law and Order DVD. So if you like the Simpsons so I hope you enjoy this show.
Alıntı ile Cevapla
Cevapla

Seçenekler
Stil

Yetkileriniz
Yeni Mesaj yazma yetkiniz aktif değil dir.
Mesajlara Cevap verme yetkiniz aktif değil dir.
Eklenti ekleme yetkiniz aktif değil dir.
Kendi Mesajınızı değiştirme yetkiniz aktif değil dir.

Smileler Açık
[IMG] Kodları Açık
HTML-KodlarıKapalı
Gitmek istediğiniz klasörü seçiniz

Bütün Zaman Ayarları WEZ +2 olarak düzenlenmiştir. Şu Anki Saat: 17:39 .

Copyright © smstv